Marta M. Guzman has been a bankruptcy attorney for 21 years. She began practicing in San Francisco with a medium-sized firm from 1996 to 2002 and became a solo practitioner in 2002. She is passionate about helping people reorganize their lives, saving homes from foreclosure, stopping garnishments, discharging tax liability, and much more. Her clients tell her they appreciate her compassion and attention to detail. She is respected and well-liked by her colleagues. Her free time is spent singing and cantoring, walking, traveling, and spending time with friends and her two Maine Coon cats, Gus and Lazarus. She has lived in the Bay Area since 1975.
- Admitted in 1996, California
Law School Attended
- University of San Francisco Law School, Class of 1994, J.D.
- University of California at Berkeley, Class of 1975, B.A.
- King Bankruptcy Academy, Discharging Taxes in Bankruptcy, Federal and California State Taxes
- Born in 1950, Marlborough, Massachusetts
Associations & Memberships
- Bar Association of San Francisco, State Bar of California